[asterisk-users] Range Operator

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Oct 9 09:43:57 MST 2006

How can I check a number is within a specified range in the dialplan? What's the greater than operator? How would I use a combination of greater than and less than in conjection with GotoIf()?

The following seems to break the dialplan. I need to check callerid is _5XXX.

_X./_5XXX,1,Set(CALLERID(number)=5551212)
_X./_5XXX,n,NoOp(Dialplan dies before here)

Presumably it's because we just changed the callerid number and the dialplan now has nowhere to go.

Doug.