[asterisk-users] Re: PRI issues

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Oct 9 09:01:02 MST 2006

mavince at optonline.net wrote:
> What ISDN cause code do you see when the call terminates abruptly?
None

The log gives indication that the SIP phone may have been at fault,
"Didn't get frame from channel SIP/4288).

 > Not sure if the Sangoma cards include a CSU... line errors can make
strange things happen at random times... if you have a CSU, telephone
company will test line to make sure that it is error free if you call in
a trouble.

Yes, integrated CSU/DSU in software.  The tools provided show now errors
on the line.

 > Do you know the type of CO switch serving you?

That I don't.  I've upgraded to 1.2 branch Saturday and nobody has
complained as of yet (Like that means anything).

Doug