[asterisk-users] isdn cross-over ...

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 08:24:55 MST 2006

Hi,

I am sure this is a bit off topic, but maybe the people here have the knowledge.
Quick question: I have two ISDN S/T "phones". What is the quickest way
to test them (call one from the other)? can i make an isdn cross-over
cable, taking the correct pinning, of course? What i need is to avoid
the need for an NT connection (via a PBX).

If the above is not possible ... where can I buy a cheap, small,
simple ISDN PBX with at least two NT ports, so that i can connect my
two phones and call each other?

Tks!

Cesc