[asterisk-users] Re: Odd echo issue with speaker phone

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Oct 9 04:55:48 MST 2006

Sorry for the double post.

Sometimes my posts do not show up, so I wait a day or two to make sure.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

"BerkHolz, Steven" <StevenBerkHolz at TESCOGroup.com> wrote in message
news:03C20CC487B2EF488E22EC586871ABBE02EBC989 at tg32.tescogroup.com...

I assume that this is from the echo canceller, but I am not sure.

A call is started via SIP speakerphone.
When the handset is picked up, there is a slight echo of your own voice after you speak.(duh, is there any other kind of echo)

If the call is made without the speaker phone, there is no echo.

I am stumped by this one.

Thank You,

Board member of
www.glimasoutheast.org