[asterisk-users] 2x* and realtime

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Sun Oct 8 18:08:14 MST 2006

Doug asked a while back if there was a way to share astdb between two
machines. If there was a way then the registry would be the same. While on
the topic I may be completly off however if two machines were to share the
same real time db as well as the same astdb (assuming we can share it
between two machines) wouldnt that be a safe way to run asterisk with
failover (asuming VOIP only).

Dovid