[asterisk-users] ftp server

Gary Eck geck at eck-mundy.com
Sun Oct 8 10:36:53 MST 2006

We also have SBS2003 - we initially had ISA running on it, but decided
it was not worth the grief at our office.
In the back of my mind, I was wondering if ISA was causing the problem.

I had used Bulletproof in the past, since it has bandwidth throttling -
and it just seems to work fine.
Unfortunately, it does not run as a service - but I found another
product that allows it run as a service.