[asterisk-users] disabling hardware echo can on tdm2400p

Sean Kennedy skennedy at qualitydentists.com
Sat Oct 7 15:30:39 MST 2006

Hey list,

Short version:
I have a need to disable the hardware can on the tdm24xxp I have.  I
figure it's something in zconfig.h in the zaptel directory, but I'll be
damned if I can figure it out.

Long version:
I have a tdm2403e card which is experiencing an odd problem;  When
several lines are in use, there is a "bleeding" of lines.  My users call
it the 'ghost'.  Regardless, they can hear other people's conversation
on different lines.  I've been told this has to do with the hardware
echo can I have on there, and that I should disable it if I continue
having problems.  So that's where I stand.

Answers and opinions welcome.

Sean