[asterisk-users] swap CID with DID

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Fri Oct 6 13:44:30 MST 2006

Does anyone have a way to send the DID in place of the CID number. I
want pop a web page with the DID in the URL but all the software I have
seen only supports putting the CID info in the URL. If I could swap the
two I could just use the programs as is. The two programs I have looked
at so far are SNAP and HUDlite. They both pop based on CID. SNAP works
very well for that.

Unless anyone knows of any software that can connect to asterisk, in any
method, and pop a web page when a call comes in and pass the DID into
the URL.

--
Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager