[asterisk-users] pop a web page with DID in url

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Fri Oct 6 10:10:27 MST 2006

Yes I would be interested in testing out your product.

Does anyone have any other recommendations. A softphone would work for
me. I would like something that had a chat feature like eyebeam does.

I found another product called SNAP that will pop a web page, but it can
only pass cid info not did.

This is for an inbound call center project.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services
msampson at yourccsteam.com