[asterisk-users] snom 360: how to make record button working ?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Oct 6 09:35:26 MST 2006

Remco Barendse wrote:
> I cannot find this option in the snom firmware, the only thing I found is
> "DTMF via SIP INFO:"
>
> This sounds nice but I guess it will break stuff if you need DTMF tones to
> get through the menu of a remote PBX.
I'm pretty sure that when you AREN'T sending the DTMF inband, asterisk
detects it, and if the keys pressed don't lead to any recording/transfer
features, then it re-creates DTMF on the bridged channel.  I mean to
say, my called party can't hear me start recording or transfer them, but
I don't have any trouble with outside IVRs.

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manager, Horan & Company, LLC