[asterisk-users] Call Center requirements

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Fri Oct 6 07:07:06 MST 2006

Todd,

Appreciate you have submitted to a non-commercial forum. One cannot but note
though that most of what you require is probably already available
off-the-shelf in commercially available packages and does not need to be
reinvented.

If you wish to know more of one such package, please contact me offline :
steve [at} bicomsystems{dot]com

Steve