[asterisk-users] Re: Where is the PlayDTMF command?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Oct 6 06:44:20 MST 2006

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 08:59:41AM +0200, Jan du Toit wrote:
> PS: This reply will probably go under a new thread with the same
> subject. I receive the digest mode of the mails on this list, and
> replying to it breaks the thread. How can I avoid this in the future?

Switch out of digest mode.

No, seriously.  Digest mode is really only practical if all you do is
read the traffic.  Endless things won't work right if you're trying to
participate instead.  If that generates "too much mail". you need to
find a better mail program.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_