[asterisk-users] snom 360: how to make record button working ?

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Fri Oct 6 02:14:59 MST 2006

I cannot find this option in the snom firmware, the only thing I found is
"DTMF via SIP INFO:"

This sounds nice but I guess it will break stuff if you need DTMF tones to
get through the menu of a remote PBX.

Ideally * would need to interpret the SIP INFO message from the Snom as
start recording.

I looked at the patch someone mentioned earlier but to me this looks like
re-inventing the wheel by starting the whole recording stuff all over
again. All this is not necessary, * should simply treat the SIP
INFO message the same as DTMF dialling *1