[asterisk-users] odd muting issue

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Thu Oct 5 18:37:31 MST 2006

nevermind. Looks like my sip phone, even though I told it to transmit
silence, was still cutting me out after 750 ms. I bumped that to 100
seconds and all is well.  Not sure why it's not xmiting silence like the
config says to.

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet