[asterisk-users] IVR menu system external database information collection

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Thu Oct 5 16:30:32 MST 2006

I would like to ask my callers several questions storing the values in a MSQL or MySQL database. My thought is to provide data to the agents application, like a pop-up. So I am looking to have asterisk collect values but instead of storing them in a berkley database, they can be more accesible via odbc and possibly .Net This makes for a hard Google ;-) I would rather not delve into AGI if possible, I'm a idiot!