[asterisk-users] DOA IAXy?

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:41:20 MST 2006

Greetings - I have recently purchased 2 IAXys.  The documentation
states that you should be able to plug in the network and phone, power
it up, and it'll get an IP from the DHCP server.  Neither of the IAXys
that I have do this.  I power them up, get link lights on the network
interface, but after ~5 seconds, I get an amber flashing light on the
front of the device.

I've tried using the reset button many times, I've tried it with
different DHCP servers to see if that was the issue, and I'm still
seeing the same behavior.

Before I return these guys, has anyone else seen this?  If so, were
you able to revive them?

Thanks!
-Erik

--