[asterisk-users] Polycom Call Parking

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Oct 5 12:50:30 MST 2006

I had some problems with this, because DIALEDPEERNUMBER held the number
I dialed, not my number.  I needed (of course) to be notified of the
parking slot at MY number.  I used BRIDGPEER instead:

exten =>
callpark,1,ParkAndAnnounce(PARKED|600|Local/${BRIDGEPEER:0:7}@internalaugmented|incoming,s,1)

This works for me because all of our extensions are three digit,
beginning with 1 (110, 112, 113 etc).  Because we have it set up so that
if you change the first digit to a 4 (410, 412, 413, etc) for the
Polycom's auto-answer feature, this is more exactly what I did:

exten =>
callpark,1,ParkAndAnnounce(PARKED|600|Local/4${BRIDGEPEER:5:2}@internalaugmented|incoming,s,1)

Works great!

--