[asterisk-users] No voice for when using Playback and background

Rajkumar S rajkumars+asterisk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 11:58:10 MST 2006

Hi,

I am using 1.2.12.1 (actually was using 1.2.11, and upgraded) it's
connected to a Cisco ATA 188. The phones connected to ATA can register
to * and two phones connected to ATA can call each other. I can hear
Music On Hold, when called using the following fragment

exten => 6000,1,Answer
exten => 6000,2,MusicOnHold()

But the Playback and Background does not work, ie I cannot hear any thing.

exten => 200,1,Playback(tt-allbusy)
exten => 200,n,Playback(moo2)

The sip.conf fragment for ATA Phone is

[100]
type=friend
username=100
secret=password
canreinvite=no
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context = sip
nat=1

Actually this was working couple of days back, the last modification
done was to install zaptel and libpri. I have looked far and wide in
google,but nothing came up.

Any help to fix this will be much appreciated.

raj