[asterisk-users] Call Center requirements

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Oct 5 11:12:39 MST 2006

HIPPA indeed needs to be considered in any medical application
Requirements are not unreasonable, but the client will suffer if data
goes where it shouldn't
I would also suggest that consideration be given to the Sangoma
products. They have a 5 year warranty, will work with ANY modern
motherboard, and if they don't, you will get top notch support, not the
typical Digium answer of "try another motherboard"

John Novack