[asterisk-users] How to make RTP does not go thru asterisk server

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Oct 5 09:23:19 MST 2006

correcting an error cause by my own ambiguity:

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC wrote:
> clarifying that you CANNOT put t or T in there if you want
> canreinvite=no to have no effect.
you cannot put t or T in there if you want canreinvite=no to have ANY
effect.  If you want the stream to skip asterisk, and first you've told
it not to allow reinvites with this canreinvite option, then you have to
make sure asterisk isn't also being TOLD to listen in on the stream for
transfer requests (t and T)

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>