[asterisk-users] TNT Max Password reset

Natambu Obleton nobleton at fasttrackcomm.net
Thu Oct 5 09:04:03 MST 2006

maxrouter.com - You are on the page : Voice over IP
http://lnk4.us/VQ02

MAX Routers from Ascend / Lucent for VOIP ?

On these pages we are presenting the use and knowledge of used Ascend/Lucent
and used Compaq server products in the foreground. However, there are more
vendors with excellent equipment for gateways and servers.

As we know, the Ascend MAX 3000 and MAX 6000 and the MAX TNT are able to
handle VOIP connections. These units are able to run multi channel (multi
port) DSP based cards for coding and compression of natural speech.

The MAX 3000 ist rarely sold on the market but the MAX 6000 and MAX TNT are
out in large quantities. So let us focus on these units.

MAX 1800, MAX 2000 and MAX 4000 are not expandable to run VOIP DSP boards.

Natambu Obleton
Network Engineer
FastTrack Communications
nobleton at fasttrackcomm.net