[asterisk-users]FIX FOUND: Zaptel problems

Shea, Matt Matt.Shea at ONSTAR.com
Thu Oct 5 07:19:14 MST 2006

Brad's suggestion below fixed my problem.  I'm using a Digium TE410P
card, which is one of the ones he mentions and uses the wct4xxp driver.

Matt
313-667-0970
8773948257 at skytel.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Watkins,
Bradley
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:27 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [asterisk-users] Zaptel problems

You didn't say, but my guess is you are using either a 4-port or 2-port
Digium card, right?

What do the contents of /etc/modprobe.d/zaptel look like?

You will probably find that there isn't an entry like:

install wct4xxp /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install wct4xxp $CMDLINE_OPTS &&
/sbin/ztcfg

I put in a bug for this already, though in the report it's for FC5:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8071

Of course, tell me if this doesn't apply to your situation.

- Brad

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the
named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it,
or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify
us immediately and then destroy it.