[asterisk-users] two asterisk and one NBX system

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 07:17:30 MST 2006

Could you describe better the call path?

are you doing this?

 Asterisk 2 -------- IAX2 -----------> Asterisk 1 ---------> FXO/FXS -----> NBX

Or something else? If so, it would be nice to post relevant parts of
the Asterisk CLI with all the log levels activated in logger.conf

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"