[asterisk-users] for god's sake somebody help me! ANSWEREDTIME=0 in astcc!!

Ali cchhhhhoh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 07:10:56 MST 2006

hi everybody,

I have been playing with asterisk and astcc for a while and I have got
everything up and running but one thing: ANSWEREDTIME !!

I have tried both Zap and SIP but no difference, my calling card system
fails because ANSWEREDTIME is always zero and I think the reason is
astcc.agi scripts continues execution and exits after executing AGI =>
exec("Dial $dialsrt")

I am sure there is something that I have missed out because many people say
that they are using astcc as a calling card software.

I have read all the documents on google and wiki about astcc.

Please someone give me a hint, this is making me crazy!

Thanks alot