[asterisk-users] New Version of "Tycho" Voicemail Manager released

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Thu Oct 5 04:45:41 MST 2006

Hi,

we are releasing an update of our "Tycho" Voicemail Manager. The update
to Beta 0.2 contains a bugfix and a couple of improvements over the 0.1 version:

Bug fix:

     * missing "Channel Type" added to extension subscription

Improvements:

     * adjustable refresh interval (voicemail)
     * manual refresh button (voicemail)
     * re-open windows after application restart (extensions, voicemail)
     * "Support Forum" menu item - Web Link to our support Forum
     * "Reset Perspective" menu item - Resets the windows to it's defaut locations

Please note that this version will delete your preference settings as well as
any defined voicemailboxes and extensions. Help us and report all
problems/bugs to our support forum. Thank you.

Note for "Trixbox" Users: When subcribing to an extension please use the
context "from-internal" in the "context" field of the subscription menu.

For more Info, documentation and Downloads go here: http://sip-syndication.com

best regards,

   Arnd