[asterisk-users] answering machine detection

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 03:34:44 MST 2006

Are you possibly using GnuDialer or VICIDIAL?

If so, you would probably get a better response by posting to their
forums rather than the general asterisk-users list:

GuDialer Forum:
http://forum.acmcllc.com/

VICIDIAL Forum:
http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALforum

One more thing, there is no Asterisk 1.12.

MATT---