[asterisk-users] Where is the PlayDTMF command?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:09:13 MST 2006

> I could be wrong here, but I think that you're looking for SendDTMF and
> not PlayDTMF.  getting it confuddled with PlayTones?
He is not confused. PlayDTMF is a manager command, not an dial plan
application, but included in the same module that SendDTMF
(app_senddtmf.so). I dont think is available in any release yet, i
applied a patch to my Asterisk to have it working.

> Moises, do you know if the DTMF event in bug 6082 made it into version 1.4?

No, it did not make it, and I dont know why :( , I keep patching
manually my Asterisk servers each time I upgrade.

Regards

--
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"