[asterisk-users] New tutorial - peering two * servers using IAX

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Oct 4 13:08:37 MST 2006

Alex,

Those examples elaborate on the examples supplied with Asterisk, and that's about it. I tried to build a tiered DUNDI model with upstream DUNDi servers that served requests to downstream DUNDi servers that acted as registration servers and used the 'precache' option to send the numbers upstream. I haven't been able to find any docs on this at all. I even posted to the DUNDi list and got bupkiss help.

Doug.