[asterisk-users] New tutorial - peering two * servers using IAX

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:13:05 MST 2006

There's been a couple of those posted on this list already:

http://blog.thegoldfish.net/dundi-tutorial-for-asteriskhome/
http://kneh.xs4all.nl/tijmen/asterisk/Using%20DUNDi%20with%20Trixbox.pdf

Sure they're for AAH/Trixbox, but the dialplan will work fine with vanilla
Asterisk installs.

Alex

On 10/4/06, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:

> How about preparing a step by step guide to DUNDi? Good luck with that
> though because base DUNDi docs are rarer than periodic element #114 in the
> known universe.
>
> Doug.

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com