[asterisk-users] Intel Chipset 945p compatible?

R.R. Libera astecomm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 11:00:23 MST 2006

Hello,

I had recently install an Asterisk PBX into a brand new PC: Intel
Pentium D 3.4GHz Dual-Core + P5LD2 motherboard + SATA HDD.
I´m planning to handle one E1 with a TE110P interface and I want to know
the compatibility between TE110P and Intel 945P chipset. I already buy
the hardware and the only thing I got into account was the compatibility
between the hardware selected and Debian Sarge (the distro I selected).

I´ll accept any suggestion, advice or comment. Thanks in advance.

R.R. Libera