[asterisk-users] Where is the PlayDTMF command?

Frank Church voipfc at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 4 10:36:04 MST 2006

Moises, do you know if the DTMF event in bug 6082 made it into version 1.4?

When I last tried to compile that branch it needed the latest version
of make 3.81, which trunk did not, and caused me to wonder if it had
been committed to trunk.

The DTMF detection events in trunk did not also function, and made we
wonder if they had been taken out or required some additional post
install configuration, as they worked well before

That bug thread seems to has gone rather quiet now.