[asterisk-users] IVR for the called part (IVR inside out)

Daniel Cyt daniel.cyt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 02:00:20 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to get it to work but I can't find the right way. I would be glad
if the list could point me the right directions.

What I want: My Asterisk dialing out to a number (my mobile phone) and
playing an IVR to the called part saying "press one to accept this call". If
the called part (my mobile) press 1 the call goes thru, otherwise it goes
straight to asterisk voicemail.

Reason (my scenario): I'm going to setup a follow me from my extension to my
mobile phone and I don't want people to find out they are actually rining on
my mobile. I don't have the option to disable voicemail feature on the
mobile company. The problem happens if I don't pick the call or I'm, for
instance inside a tunnel, where my mobile lose signal. Asterisk will think
my mobile voicemail is somebody answering, and whoever called me will her
the mobile voicemail.

I've been searching for a while before emaiil the list but I could not find
anything like it.

Thank you very much