[asterisk-users] AstmanProxy Not Collating Manager Info

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Oct 3 15:11:01 MST 2006

Anyone used Astmanproxy written by David Troy?

I just tested it for the first time. I connected the proxy to three backend Asterisk servers, and ran a "SIPPeers" command.

<AsteriskManagerOutput>
 <Event Value="PeerEntry"/>
 <Channeltype Value="SIP"/>
 <ObjectName Value="3254103"/>
 <ChanObjectType Value="peer"/>
 <IPaddress Value="-none-"/>
 <IPport Value="0"/>
 <Dynamic Value="yes"/>
 <Natsupport Value="no"/>
 <Video Support Value="no"/>
 <ACL Value="no"/>
 <Status Value="Unmonitored"/>
 <RealtimeDevice Value="no"/>
 <Server Value="xxx.187.140.167"/>
</AsteriskManagerOutput>

This extension, 3254103 is provisioned on all three Asterisk servers, but REGISTERED on 216.187.140.169 only. It looks like the astmanproxy is not collating the information correctly. Maybe it stops collecting data when it sees a peer provisioned on one box.

Doug.