[asterisk-users] newbie: intelligent handling of two ISDN lines (4 B-channels)

Ekkard Gerlach ekkardgerlach at aiai.de
Tue Oct 3 11:41:47 MST 2006

I want to bundle two ISDN-lines (4 B-channels alltogether) with
asterisk. I need it for remote administration of my customers. Sometimes
the 2 B-channels of the first ISDN lines are busy (speech or data
connection), then asterisk should to take a free channel of my second ISDN
line.

We need no VoIP. Some tutorials/ manpages for this application available?
Is there a possibility to search within the thread of this list? - I don't
find anything ...

tia
Ekkard