[Asterisk-Users] problem configuring a digium quad E1 card

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Oct 3 09:39:52 MST 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 05:25:38PM +0100, Paul Philpott wrote:
>    Confidentiality Notice This e-mail is confidential and intended for the use
>    of the named recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please
>    notify us by telephone immediately on +44(0)1270 412020 or return it to us
>    by e-mail. Please then delete it from your system and note that any use,
>    dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. Any
>    views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
>    represent those of 20:20 Logistics Ltd, Dextra Solutions Ltd,
>    Caudwell Logistics Ltd, The Mobile Phone Repair Company Ltd. Encryptions and
>    Viruses Please note that this e-mail and any attachments have not been
>    encrypted. They may therefore be liable to be compromised.
>

>    Please also note that it is your responsibility to scan this e-mail and any
>    attachments for viruses. We do not, to the extent permitted by law, accept
>    any liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any virus
>    infection and/or external compromise of security and/or confidentiality in
>    relation to transmissions sent by e-mail.Monitoring Activity and use of
>    20:20 Logistics Ltd, Dextra Solutions Ltd, Caudwell Logistics Ltd, The
>    Mobile Phone Repair Company Ltd systems are monitored to secure its
>    effective use and operation and for other lawful business purposes.
>    Communications using these systems will also be monitored and may be
>    recorded to secure effective use and operation and for other lawful business
>    purposes.

Disclaimers like that can bebe exceptionally problematic when viewed in
the light of mailing list archives.  You might want to find a way to
either turn it off, or use a different email address to participate in
the list.

Cheers,
-- jr 'speaking unofficially, as always' a

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_