[asterisk-users] Bandwidth usage

Steve Glaus techsupport at peachnet.com
Tue Oct 3 07:33:38 MST 2006

Hello,

I thought I'd ask this, just in case I'm wrong. We're trying to set up
'remote' users via asterisk. Basically all there is to this is asterisk
forwarding a DID to a cell phone. My question is this: Is there any
possible way for our local asterisk box to setup the connection and the
drop out so that our bandwidth isn't being used for the call? I really
don't think this is at all possible but I thought I would double check.
Perhaps with the cooperation of your DID provider?