[asterisk-users] Which IP Phone is good to use at reception desk?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 03:53:46 MST 2006

I need a good phone for the reception desk. Currrently I am using
Grandstream, but parking and over head paging is not easy for the
receptionist, as it was on the Nortel phone. Paging is still acceptable,
which is programmed on one of the shortkeys, but parking on this phone needs
to press #70# everytime. I programmed it so that we can press TRNF button
and then a shortkey, which dials 70, but doing this doesn't play the voice
prompt saying where the call is parked, and thats something which we want to
know everytime.

Is there any better and receptionist friendly IP phone, with just one button
parking option, and maybe somebetter option for paging as well.

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria