[asterisk-users] Polycom Buddy Watch Broken with 2.0.1 Firmware?

Eric Bishop asterisk.eric at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 23:34:23 MST 2006

Does anyone have an end-to-end summary of how they have successfully set up
the buddy feature including all the relevant Asterisk and Polycom config
snippets. All I have been able to do so far is scrounge up bits and peices
from the list and Wiki - nothing that covers the entire process... I think a
lot of people would benefit from that (myself included)...