[asterisk-users] Spying a channel in a meetme

Eduard Martínez asterisk at barnatech.com
Mon Oct 2 04:24:08 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm using the ChanSpy command for monitor a conversation of a channel which is
in a meetme conference. All comunications go throught voip, with some voip
phones attached to the lan and an external voip providor in order to make
external calls.
The problem is that sometimes the spy call can hear the other persons of the
conference, but sometimes it works ok. Almost all conferences are only of two
channels.
exten=>s,1,Chanspy(${SPYCHAN}|q)

I will try using monitor mode in meetme application, but I prefer Chanspy
because I can spy the call always, not only when it is in a conference.
--
Eduard Martínez Bernal
Dpto. técnico

Aragó nº 186 pral 4ª, 08011, Barcelona