[asterisk-users] detecting busy on queue transfer

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 01:26:40 MST 2006

does it solve the problem with "j" option?

Do you have autofallthrough=yes in your general section of extensions.conf ?
*
autofallthrough*: New in 1.2. From the sample extensions.conf: "If
autofallthrough is set, then if an extension runs out of things to do, it
will terminate the call with BUSY, CONGESTION or HANGUP depending on
Asterisk's best guess (strongly recommended). If autofallthrough is not set,
then if an extension runs out of things to do, asterisk will wait for a new
extension to be dialed (this is the original behavior of Asterisk 1.0 and
earlier)."

On 10/2/06, lenz <lenz-ml at oinko.net> wrote:

> That's my fault in the example - I forgot to add in the "j". Anyway what
> is strange is that I get my dialplan to jump to position 108, but at that
> point the agent is disconnected. I thought that when falling out of the
> queuetransfer context, the control would be returned to the trasferer,
> after hearing the "I'm sorry" tone. Anything I'm missing here?
> l.
>

> In data Mon, 02 Oct 2006 00:36:30 +0200, Marco Mouta
> <marco.mouta at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been looking the application dial on my asterisk server 1.2.9, and
> > as
> > far
> >
> > CLI> show application Dial
> >
> > j    - Jump to priority n+101 if all of the requested channels were
> busy.
> >
> > It means that the application Dial on Asterisk 1.2 doesn't jump
> > automatically on Busy to the extension n+101, only if you Dial it with
> > "j"
> > argument!
> >
> >  exten => _0.,7,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1},,j)
> >  exten => _0.,108,NoOp(Got busy here)
> >
> > Or you should handle it on you priority 8 in your dialplan
> >
> > exten => _0.,7,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})
> > exten => _0.,8,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
> >
> > This is just an example.
> >
> > Hope it helps, please give me some feeback.
> >

> > On 10/1/06, Lenz <lenz-ml at loway.it> wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't think that is the case - if I add a wait(10) after the step
> 108,
> >> i.e. the busy detection, the agent seems to be disconnected immediately
> >> at
> >> the dial(), not after 10 seconds. That is what made me wonder what was
> >> going on.
> >> Yours
> >> l.

> >> --