[asterisk-users] cisco 2600

Tijl Van den Broeck subspawn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 00:29:41 MST 2006

I've got the same question actually.
We're looking to replace CCM with * (finally.. it took me ages to
convince that * is way better), but we've got cisco 1700 & 2600
gateway's for the CCM in our remote offices that would have to be used
by SIP with * now.
Did anyone ever encounter or set up such an environment? Is it viable
or should I go for a centralised setup in the head office straight
away.

greets

Tijl Van den Broeck