[asterisk-users] detecting busy on queue transfer

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 15:36:30 MST 2006

Hi,

I've been looking the application dial on my asterisk server 1.2.9, and as
far

CLI> show application Dial

j    - Jump to priority n+101 if all of the requested channels were busy.

It means that the application Dial on Asterisk 1.2 doesn't jump
automatically on Busy to the extension n+101, only if you Dial it with "j"
argument!

 exten => _0.,7,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1},,j)
 exten => _0.,108,NoOp(Got busy here)

Or you should handle it on you priority 8 in your dialplan

exten => _0.,7,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _0.,8,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)

This is just an example.

Hope it helps, please give me some feeback.

On 10/1/06, Lenz <lenz-ml at loway.it> wrote:

> I don't think that is the case - if I add a wait(10) after the step 108,
> i.e. the busy detection, the agent seems to be disconnected immediately at
> the dial(), not after 10 seconds. That is what made me wonder what was
> going on.
> Yours
> l.
>

> On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 17:49:15 +0200, Adam Goryachev
> <mailinglists at websitemanagers.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > Try adding this line:
> > exten => _0.,109,Hangup
> >
> > Dunno if it will solve it, but might help :)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Adam
> >

> --
> Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics