[asterisk-users] polycomphone

clive.chan(Alpha Trilogies Networks) clive.chanbw at alphatn.com
Sun Oct 1 04:26:40 MST 2006

Hi all,

I just got the Polycom phone, and manage to set up the phone , I can
intercom other extensions and vice-versa. However, when I start to make
Analog Trunk Call ( Sagoma A102), my polycom phone IP301 when back to
original display screen after 2 sec, but the trunk call still active and it
call callee, when callee pick up the call, no sound and just quiet.

Why does it happened? It's my configuration mistake?

I need so directions, call some one help me?