[asterisk-users] CAPI module issue

Esteban Guana-Jarrin egua5261 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 23:29:50 MST 2006

Hi List,

I am experiencing an issue in a server that I have installed asterisk;
configured an AVM FRITZ card to work with the capi module.

Once istalled the card works perfect; however every time I reboot the
machine I found that I have to re install the capi4k-utils before I can load
asterisk otherwise the capi module will not loadup.

Can anyone direct me in the right direction in order to find out why
capi4k-utils (capilib_new_ncci) do not load automatically after boot up?

Details follow:
AVM FRTIZ card latest driver (BRI)
capi module: chan_capi-cm-0.6.5
capi4k-utils
Linux Distro: Fedora core 3
Kernel: 2.6.12-2.3.legacy_FC3 (capi supported by kernel)

Thanks in advance

Paul

Advertisement: It's simple! Sell your car for just $20 at carsales.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801577%2Fpi%5F1005244%2Fai%5F838588&_t=757768878&_r=endtext_simple&_m=EXT