[asterisk-users] Trouble with regexten

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:02:35 MST 2006

Because the "REGEXTEN" would be the "phone number" And the Device's userid
would be the macaddress, settting regexten should create that association.
There used to be an example on the voip-info wiki but its not there anymore.

Would someone care to explain what regexten, in its current state, can do
that the dialplan can't already do?