[asterisk-users] upgrading grandstream GXP-2000 from 1.0.2.13 to 1.1.1.14

Scott Keagy skeagy at ipcexperts.com
Thu Nov 30 18:56:09 MST 2006

So I've got phones with ancient firmware, and the release notes for
1.1.1.14 say " read the previous release notes and first upgrade to
1.1.0.16"

The 1.1.0.16 firmware is not available for download from the grandstream
website (at least I haven't found it). Any pointers on where to get this
intermediate image? I already tried googling to no avail (didn't help
that I was using a link with 2000 ms latency). Plus, any overall
pointers for making this upgrade process a success would be appreciated.

Regards,

Scott