[asterisk-users] Live call monitoring

Yaakov Menken menken at capalon.com
Thu Nov 30 10:57:53 MST 2006

I've noticed that some products, like Fonality's HUD, allow live
monitoring of a VoIP call (not just Zap Barge). The Asterisk {client |
manager} command set only seems to allow recording to a file without the
use of a meetme room. Does anyone have a good solution for this?

What I'd like to implement, ideally, is that once an incoming call is
transferred to a particular operator, the system also calls a manager
who can monitor silently.

Any help is much appreciated!

Yaakov

--