[asterisk-users] Trouble with regexten

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:56:22 MST 2006

When using autoreg, is there any way to extract the userid somehow? IE:

SIP.com
regcontext=registrations
[123]
regexten=2125551212

extensions.conf

[phones]
include => registrations
exten => _212NXXXXXX,2,Dial(SIP/${VARIABLE}))
exten => _212NXXXXXX,3,VoiceMail(u${EXTEN})

Honestly I dont see the point of autoreg unless this can be done...