[asterisk-users] IP call to extensions off my server

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Thu Nov 30 08:58:09 MST 2006

That is a huge question, but the short answer is;

They sent you s SIP invite to the extensions at ipaddress including
whatever credentials are required to authenticate them based on how you
have them defined in your sip.conf.

You could allow anonymous, but be careful that the context it comes into
does not allow the call out on your TDM line and get ready for VoIP
spam!.