[asterisk-users] Server Compatibility questions... IBM and Dell

Mark Edwards mark.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 06:59:50 MST 2006

Thanks Joe. Although youre card isn't quite the same as the one I am trying
to use you've given me a possible idea to play around with - to try and get
the 64 bit stuff going and see if that has some sort of positive effect...

Still out there looking for someone with a 205, 207, 405 or 407 in there
though...

many thanks,
Mark.

On 12/1/06, Joe Dennick <joe at dennick.net> wrote:

> I've got a Dell SC440 running just fine with a Digium TDM-400 card in
> it.  It's running CentOS-64bit.
>
> Mark Edwards wrote:
>
> >Does anyone on list have experience with Digium hardware in the following
> >servers:
> >
> >Dell poweredge SC440
> >IBM xSeries x226
> >
> >Have just had major hassles getting TE205P ISDN cards going in these
> boxes.
> >No joy so far.
> >
> >Anyone managed to do it yet?
> >
> >Thanks.